Boston Bruins

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Havnt had time to read through this thread but have you seen all the hated from
boston fans towards ward on the caps? Because he's black there is so much racist remarks being made towards him. Kind of sickening. No physical damaged riots but verbal racism via the interweb and social media is by no means great publicity from the Boston fans

I can't believe how racist Boston bruin fans are. All of them are fawking spineless

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Matt, unfortunately fans can be cruel and this gets magnified 10 fold in these kind of circumstances. Just like Van riot fans, I am sure they dont represent the mass but based on the media there seems to be a lot of rhetoric on this issue out of Boston. Yikes!!

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Matt, unfortunately fans can be cruel and this gets magnified 10 fold in these kind of circumstances. Just like Van riot fans, I am sure they dont represent the mass but based on the media there seems to be a lot of rhetoric on this issue out of Boston. Yikes!!

oh i know, more of a joke on my part claiming all fans to be racist, like most people portrayed me as a rioter. :)

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All it takes is 1 or 2 stupid fans to make a dumbass racist remark and the media will make it look like every Boston Bruin fan is racists, another reason why I hate the media.

If you all want to believe that Boston fans are racists then go right ahead, all that tells me is that your still bitter over losing the cup to the Bruins. I would have thought you were over that by now.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All it takes is 1 or 2 stupid fans to make a dumbass racist remark and the media will make it look like every Boston Bruin fan is racists, another reason why I hate the media.

If you all want to believe that Boston fans are racists then go right ahead, all that tells me is that your still bitter over losing the cup to the Bruins. I would have thought you were over that by now.
it's like everyone saying all canucks fans are rioters. crazy how that works, eh?

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big difference between racists and rioters, the only common denominator being both are classed as idiots.

Even Ward himself said it was just a couple of people that did it and he got full support from the Caps AND the Bruins, as is to be expected.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bringing this one back for the 2013 season. Bruins are looking good so far, without Thomas I was wondering how Rask would hold up, only will tell I guess.

GO BRUINS!!!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh nooooooooooooo he is back!!!!!! LOL

Cheers to a great but shortened season! :beer:

Bringing this one back for the 2013 season. Bruins are looking good so far, without Thomas I was wondering how Rask would hold up, only will tell I guess.

GO BRUINS!!!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol..............yes I am!! Here's to a great season for all hockey fans!!! :beer: :beer:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Uggghhhhh!! Another epic choke job by the Bruins, I don't understand their mentality when they get a 2 goal lead. Why sit back and try to protect it instead of trying to score more goals? This is the 3rd game I've seen them blow a lead in the 3rd and end up losing. If they keep this up they are not going to the finals this year.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try being a Canuck fan this year...... :(

Uggghhhhh!! Another epic choke job by the Bruins, I don't understand their mentality when they get a 2 goal lead. Why sit back and try to protect it instead of trying to score more goals? This is the 3rd game I've seen them blow a lead in the 3rd and end up losing. If they keep this up they are not going to the finals this year.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The hell with the Bruins, nuks, and the rest Go Habs !!!

Sent from the Dragons Lair

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they were earlier in the season but the last 2-3 weeks not so good. We have some injuries to key guys and it is really showing. Need another good centre guy!

Canucks are doing alright aren't they? Bruins are top 5 in the NHL IMO, WHEN they aren't just sitting on a lead and protecting it. :beer:

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the Bruins have rented Iginla for the rest of the year....

Top Bottom