bog at wot

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2010 summit 800 bogs if you hold it shut for more than 30 seconds almost quits. WTF:rant:

catsrule

Reaction score
Re: bog at wot 2010 summit hillclimb xrs

at full throtle it will start to bog after 15 seconds down to 6000 rpm you let off let it throw its fit an then its good. I pulled the plugs an they are black as hell so i dont think its running out of fuel it is almost like a fat bog, all jets are clean dpm is dry an working all that i can think of is rave valve actutator anybody got some ideas:headscratch3:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you ever cleaned the rave valves? they could be sticking shut.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: bog at wot 2010 summit hillclimb xrs

at full throtle it will start to bog after 15 seconds down to 6000 rpm you let off let it throw its fit an then its good. I pulled the plugs an they are black as hell so i dont think its running out of fuel it is almost like a fat bog, all jets are clean dpm is dry an working all that i can think of is rave valve actutator anybody got some ideas:headscratch3:

I just went through the same thing with my 860 sounds like you're just a little rich. Try dropping a jet size. It seemed to work for me. Make sure you check your plugs at WOT after the change to make sure you haven't gone the wrong way.

If it was the rave valve I think the power would be more flat up top as opposed to bogging.

Top Bottom