Boat dock 2009

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it's almost that time again to think about putting in the boat dock in, 45 days until the May long weekend:):). This year I'm going to add a new configeration to my pier, going to an "h" shape to go around both sides of my boat. I use 3' wide aluminum cable tray, with boards running the length of the cable tray, anyone using any other type of synthetic boards? other types of planking with long life? I going to try 5/4th deck boards sold at Home Depot The new section I will be adding is 20' long and I'm adding plastic pier wheels on the end of it to roll it in and out of the lake. The wheels I sourced are made by Premier Materials sold by Seaco Marine in Winnipeg, cost 48.00 Cdn per wheel. They are 24" in diameter and 8" wide, each wheel supports 700Lbs. The rest of my pier is made up of 10" and 12" sections on pier stands. Will post pics of the new section being built this spring and the finished dock, if anybody has used any other type of decking please let me know, thx.:waterskiing:

Top Bottom