blue!!

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was wondering what that helicopter was for they asked me and my buddy to wait a couple minutes ion the trail while they filmed
yeah they yelled at us cause we were infactuated with all the blinking lights on the chopper that we didn't realise we were sitting right in the middle of the area they were trying to film in lol. they got over it. I will say one thing. the Quebecers that were there wernt the most friendly people. I walked in the cabin and asked them how their day was going and I didn't even get a response lol. just some frenchie jiberish lol

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah they yelled at us cause we were infactuated with all the blinking lights on the chopper that we didn't realise we were sitting right in the middle of the area they were trying to film in lol. they got over it. I will say one thing. the Quebecers that were there wernt the most friendly people. I walked in the cabin and asked them how their day was going and I didn't even get a response lol. just some frenchie jiberish lol

rude ass frenchies coming out there wensday cant wait

rydemx

Reaction score
That sounds about right. Exact reason why I'm starting to explore some great riding areas around here that these out of town people , or even locals would have no idea how to get to . It's crazy what's in our backyard here for riding .

[ QUOTE=BOONDOCKINDAWG;1634503]yeah they yelled at us cause we were infactuated with all the blinking lights on thMy sled goes in tomorrow e chopper that we didn't realise we were sitting right in the middle of the area they were trying to film in lol. they got over it. I will say one thing. the Quebecers that were there wernt the most friendly people. I walked in the cabin and asked them how their day was going and I didn't even get a response lol. just some frenchie jiberish lol[/QUOTE]

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice vid man. I was down there a couple days this year and was loving the riding areas.

Top Bottom