Bill 66

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys what’s all hiding in bill 66 I hear there’s some pretty bad chit in there

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What’s in it other than repealing Bill 10 mandatory vaccinations?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What’s in it other than repealing Bill 10 mandatory vaccinations?

Something is smelling fishy I've heard. Something about axeing bill10 mandatory vaccinations, but gives power and less runaround to government for the next pandemic..... Is what I watch on ctv.

hopefully someone has real insight on the new bill, but something isn't right.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from what i see, bill 66 removes the power the ab government gave itself in bill 10 to enforce mandatory vaccines in a pandemic(no more mandatory vaccines)? and the government must immediately tell you when being detained for public health reasons, where they are taking you, and what they want to test you for before they can do them. also defines the qualifications a chief medical heath officer must have and must be reviewed every 10 yrs. they also cannot conscript citizens in a pandemic. i don't see much else from the info given from CBC.

what the cbc didn't mention

• Removing all sections in the Public Health Act that authorize a minister to modify legislation by order.
  • Removing unnecessary powers to order mandatory immunization or conscription.
  • Establishing that individuals must be immediately informed of the location if they are going to be detained.
  • Establishing criteria that must be met before an individual can be treated or examined.
  • Outlining how personal health information is collected or disclosed under the Public Health Act.
  • Requiring orders that apply to the public or groups are published online.
  • Requiring a periodic review of the Public Health Act every 10 years.
  • Supporting a stepwise approach to escalating public health response.

Last edited:
Reactions: RXN
Top Bottom