Big Horn size.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had 27" Big horns on 12" rims on a RZR. Wanted to go with 14" rims and a little bigger tire. I went to 28" Big Horn 2.0's. The problem is the 27" Big Horns measure about 27-1/2" inflated and the 28"- 2.0's, measure 26-1/2" inflated! WTF?! That was a lot of money and a big step backwards. :mad: I know most tires measure small but you would assume that same brand would at least be consistent!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that is a piss off! Are they the same width of tires? Sometimes the wider they are tend to get smaller around.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, the 28's are 12 wide and 27's are 11 wide. Still should be closer in size. The front ones are over an inch bigger than the rears too.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are the rim widths the same as stock and are they same width front and rear ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your new 14" wheels are two different widths, but the tires are the same width, the tires on the wider rims will measure shorter when inflated to the same pressure as the tires on the narrower rims.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

wildchild

Reaction score
I seen people inflating the tires to max air pressure that's rated on side of the tire ( example 40 psi)and leave them sit for 24-48 hours and they stretch out . They were talking about the black water evolution atv tires but probably work for all tires under the advertised size.

Top Bottom