Biden Is In how does that effect Canada

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t follow Cdn politics much, find it useless and we don’t have any say being in the west, just pay taxes

Just like his old man there useless,
Remember my dad at the table saying this man will take the west down, now it’s his dam son doing the same shlt and east let him back in.. I would support the west
To break from the east..

Why so happy to run down another leader of another country when you have the worst one?

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like I've said to you in another thread, if you truly believe Joe freakin' Biden got 10 million more votes than Obama did in '08, you're either being obtuse or incredibly gullible.

id say he’s got manure for his brains, absolutely dumb

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The vaccine will never be "mandatory" except for a tiny group that deal with vulnerable folks, and maybe not even be for them depending on which way the wind blows. In order to stop the epidemic dead in its tracks we only need to have 70% of the population vaccinated. That will happen as soon as the vaccines are available and able to be delivered not one minute later. Yes there will be the odd unvaccinated individual/s that will kick the bucket, but that's their right to die of asphyxiation. Its kinda like smoking, a guy I know says "anyone can stop smoking, it takes a man to face lung cancer"
People are worried about me spreading this man made pandemic, meanwhile our government lets terrorists, rapists, murders, sex offenders, thieves, drug dealers, let people harm others in all kinds of ways, but covid is where they stop, something is wrong. I do believe that it will become mandatory one way or another, the real question is why, have a deep thought on that. There is so much more and it's not conspiracy therioes. Since when did the government care so much about it's citizens? I'm not directing this at you, just talking in general.

We had the flu every year that killed thousands of the most vanerable and nothing was done to protect them. We have drugs on the market that never got to be tested against covid, that would work, but nope.... We need a special kind of vaccine that has never been used ever, and wouldn't you know it!!!! It's safe!, what's the long term effects?, no clue!, but it's safe!

all ages
genders which there are only 2
colours
all blood types and DNA makeups

its great for all!!! Bull tweet!

again not directed at you Keith

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Biden shuts down fracking that will cut USA oil production in very short order. Which will only help the Alberta economy. Fracking, dame Canadian technology we really shot our selves in the foot on that one. It opened a lot of domestic oil reserves to the US.
Ya but Biden smells little girls hair and shuts down fracing and keystone xl

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What strikes me as odd is that most of you folks that dispute the election results revere the USA that is clear. I have no problem with that. I also feel that they are an awesome friend and neighbour most of the time. I just wondering if what you say and think is true, how is it that this Super Power Juggernaut can't hold a free and fair election and that some Left Wing group of conspirators has overtaken the country. If your assertions are correct then the USA is nothing more then a lawless Banana Republic without the rule of law or constitution. I don't happen to agree and feel that the USA can hold a simple election.
Like I've said to you in another thread, if you truly believe Joe freakin' Biden got 10 million more votes than Obama did in '08, you're either being obtuse or incredibly gullible.

id say he’s got manure for his brains, absolutely dumb

Keep using those big words and Fred will never get it. :D

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What strikes me as odd is that most of you folks that dispute the election results revere the USA that is clear. I have no problem with that. I also feel that they are an awesome friend and neighbour most of the time. I just wondering if what you say and think is true, how is it that this Super Power Juggernaut can't hold a free and fair election and that some Left Wing group of conspirators has overtaken the country. If your assertions are correct then the USA is nothing more then a lawless Banana Republic without the rule of law or constitution. I don't happen to agree and feel that the USA can hold a simple election.
It wasn't just left wing, they had help from some on the right and the MSM. The fact that they didn't want the evidence looked at and were ranting daily about how unAmerican it is to not accept the results speaks for itself. There is no way Joe Biden got 80+ million votes when Trump outperformed his previous victory by over 13 million votes. And yes, we are headed to Banana Republic status.

Last edited:

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol there were something like the entire population of canada more votes in the US election this year than 4 years ago, which were records then... I just don't see 30 million more people voting....

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It wasn't just left wing, they had help from some on the right and the MSM. The fact that they didn't want the evidence looked at and were ranting daily about how unAmerican it is to not accept the results speaks for itself. There is no way Joe Biden got 80+ million votes when Trump outperformed his previous victory by over 13 million votes. And yes, we are headed to Banana Republic status.

Pray for big changes in the midterms. You guys in Alaska can start by booting out murkowski in the primaries. Make the RINOS fear getting turfed for a start.

Top Bottom