Betties Power Sports Network at Martin Swap Meet

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Come see the Betties Power Sports Network this Saturday at the Martin Motorsports West End location Swap Meet.

They will have videos, shirts, decals, wristbands, and raffle tickets available!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I need to get a copy of the video.... we would like to play it at the AB Snowmobile club General meeting and meet and greet, assuming there is no copyright infringement crap to deal with. Our executive decided last night that even though the video is not representitive of our riding areas it does promote ladies in snowmobiling and we will have many ladies in attendance.

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I need to get a copy of the video.... we would like to play it at the AB Snowmobile club General meeting and meet and greet, assuming there is no copyright infringement crap to deal with. Our executive decided last night that even though the video is not representitive of our riding areas it does promote ladies in snowmobiling and we will have many ladies in attendance.

Call me Saturday Ian, I have a tonne coming in, supposed to be here by now, I can bring one out Saturday night if we come or we can make arrangements to get one to you before that.

TG

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I think we're comming in to martin saturday morning

Call me Saturday Ian, I have a tonne coming in, supposed to be here by now, I can bring one out Saturday night if we come or we can make arrangements to get one to you before that.

TG

The Betties

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.thebetties.ca
Bogger...we'll donate one to you/your club. Swing by and grab one from Tyler and Sara. :)

It's a great video to show at your meeting -shows many ages and abilities and it has a good message. :D ...IMO :p

Sounds like we need to get some video of your riding areas...just sayin'. ;)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Sno-mo days in AB Beach....february family day long weekend we have the poker rally on saturday and then the sled drags on sunday...would be a good opportunity for bettie marketing and filming..... our club is going to be offering up members sleds for demo rides for people who have not had a chance to try sledding before, will be a very cool event

Just sayin...

Bogger...we'll donate one to you/your club. Swing by and grab one from Tyler and Sara. :)

It's a great video to show at your meeting -shows many ages and abilities and it has a good message. :D ...IMO :p

Last edited by a moderator:

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What time is it on until? I have a pet first aid course that morning and am making soup for the homeless that night. I know, I know! I would really like to hop over though, I know the boyfriend is itching to go too!

The Betties

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.thebetties.ca
Sno-mo days in AB Beach....february family day long weekend we have the poker rally on saturday and then the sled drags on sunday...would be a good opportunity for bettie marketing and filming..... our club is going to be offering up members sleds for demo rides for people who have not had a chance to try sledding before, will be a very cool event

Just sayin...

Sounds like a good idea. :) Thanks for the info.

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just sayin...

Will you post more info about this closer to the date? My boyfriend and I would be interested in coming!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I certainly will, you are welcome to join us at 7pm saturday night for the wine & cheese meet and greet as well.... I will keep regular updates on our AB Beach club club section on here.....

Will you post more info about this closer to the date? My boyfriend and I would be interested in coming!

• Thanks
Reactions: win

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I certainly will, you are welcome to join us at 7pm saturday night for the wine & cheese meet and greet as well.... I will keep regular updates on our AB Beach club club section on here.....

We totally would but we are going to a Movember fundraiser party this Saturday. Please let us know any other dates! :)

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hows your mustache coming along????

Bwahahahahaha...sorry

Quite well actually! I decided to grow handlebars this year too. I think I'm going to dye it black for the Movember party so it will stand out a little more! My boyfriend is jealous that I can grow a better stash than him, but hey, what can I say, when god gives you a mustache you just gotta grow the hell out of it! haha oh boy, just kidding!

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Dont worry that will be done ill be riding with them and im sure going to be getting some footage of the trails and other riders. Im looking forward to ride those trails Tyler and I just joined the club Saturday

Top Bottom