Best Place In Calgary to buy an aftermarket Muffler for an XM (price)

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I need to get off snow and mud. Holy crap... It's a can!!! Put your stock one back on or shut up! Lol. You have read the same answer in 18 different threads!!!! The world is not ending!!!! People are jumping from thread to thread asking the same question and getting the same answer! It's not a turbo or a big bore! "What's the best can?" Like.... What's the best sticker to out on your door?? They make noise!!!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Basically it's gone from people looking for the best sound to... "My sled runs with this one on" lol. It makes noise!! You will not gain power! It's not a big bore!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had to drop a clicker after installing the mbrp can. I rode frisbee all year on #3. Now i'm riding on #2. More power happened.

did u know that different air [ density and temp ] will cause clicker changes too .... Plus puff early snow is different than feb snow ...

Think its just a quinky dink

crowsfeet

Reaction score
But it would be really nice to know which cans you could powdercoat to match the rest of yer purty sled.And I'm a little pissed that my sexy wrap was made in China.Has anyone had any luck with the new lightweight wraps from Sweden?
I need to get off snow and mud. Holy crap... It's a can!!! Put your stock one back on or shut up! Lol. You have read the same answer in 18 different threads!!!! The world is not ending!!!! People are jumping from thread to thread asking the same question and getting the same answer! It's not a turbo or a big bore! "What's the best can?" Like.... What's the best sticker to out on your door?? They make noise!!!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I had to drop a clicker after installing the mbrp can. I rode Frisbee all year on #3. Now I'm riding on #2. More power happened.

Ok.... I'm sorry. I'm not being a dink.... But.... What just happened?? Lol. Did I just read that!???!!??

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I had to drop a clicker after installing the mbrp can. I rode Frisbee all year on #3. Now I'm riding on #2. More power happened.

At most all the cans that were dyno'd.... Like two of them didnt LOOSE power. At most if one was designed totally perfect you would gain ONE horsepower... That is NOT going to warrant a clicker change lol. Holy this can crap is hurting my head!!!!! But it's REALLY funny.

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
I can't explain it and wasn't expecting it, but I kept hitting the Rev limiter after installing it on clicker 3. Clicker 2 tops at 8000 now, so technically I could drop to clicker 1 but Frisbee is slightly lower than some of the other places I ride so left it on 2.
Also, I get bogging in deep powder during slow speed sharp right hand turns more often than before. The mbrp can gets plugged by snow worse than the stocker.

Top Bottom