Best fuel station for sled gas?

jpow

Reaction score
what is the best pump gas to use ? shell ,husky,chevron? as long as its 91 or higher? our local husky has marine gas owner said no ethenol in marine and 91 octaine + its $1 /lt. in revy i see most go to shell / tims.fillin with gold?

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the best place is the one that sells the most then you know that it just doesnt sit in the tank...

t-bomb

Reaction score
I have personally tested shell 91 and petro premium and they both don't have ethanol. I am planning to try husky/mohawk and esso next. will keep ya posted

Dynacorkle

Reaction score
I've tried all of em in my sled and my harley. They both run the best on Shell 91. Even Chevron 94 wasn't as good. Actually I'm sure i read somewhere that premium fuel doesn't have ethanol in it.:beer:

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have know it all neighbour that thinks he knows all about sleds. All he runs is Shell gas, bah, bah. Local newspaper took a pic of the local UFA truck filling the tanks @ the Shell gas station that he get gas @ before heading out to Vailmount. It was going on for years, guess somebody @ shell seen the pic. Place got closed, nows its a parking lot for BP. It was a funny day when he seen the paper. Really wonder what the rating of the gas is after it sits in the tank? Sure it was the octane number when it left the plant, or how much water is in there.

Top Bottom