Best car/truck Wash in Edmonton / Sherwood Park?

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is everyone washing their vehicles? 1 ton GMC in question. Decent size bay with hot water, lots of pressure and charges accordingly?

Hughes is so hit and miss they piss me off, tried a couple small washes hoping Id get lucky. Rock n wash had very light soap, pressure was weak and truck was still covered in road grime.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
single wheel or dually? I like to use splash 'n dash.... on Argyll and 97 street and it's 100% hand wash.... they do many fleet vehicles too. awesome inside and out and 1/2 the price of bubbles ;)

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
single wheel or dually? I like to use splash 'n dash.... on Argyll and 97 street and it's 100% hand wash.... they do many fleet vehicles too. awesome inside and out and 1/2 the price of bubbles ;)
Single wheel, 15' Denali

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You'll like this place then.... I don't know if they can get duallies down their washing system.... Best price you'll find anywhere, and a really good guy operates/runs the place.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best wand wash I've ever been to is the Mohawk car wash in Whitecourt. Worth stopping in if you are ever in town or driving through.

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm, read what he said..... Rockin wash has low soap and poor pressure .... ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rock and wash is a VERY clean place. You drive in there thinking you will get top notch facilities... which it is fancy looking... I went and washed my truck again after because it was still filthy. You know when you see a typical black soccer mom van where you can literally see each swipe of the wash wand? That's how my truck left. lol. I truly wanted it to be my next go to wash, I took my Chevelle there for the grand opening to boot but was let down ever after.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yah, clean and modern, but pressure does suck there... Still use the Hughes car wash if I do my own, or on my driveway with my gas powered pressure washer....still like splash and dash. Quick, very clean and very reasonable... Inside and out for a pickup is like 60 or 70 bucks.... Bubbles is almost 200

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Yah, clean and modern, but pressure does suck there... Still use the Hughes car wash if I do my own, or on my driveway with my gas powered pressure washer....still like splash and dash. Quick, very clean and very reasonable... Inside and out for a pickup is like 60 or 70 bucks.... Bubbles is almost 200

Just exterior is 20-30 bucks and good job

I've used splash & dash a few times and they were good, the Bubbles on Stony plain and 169 st is garbage but the Bubbles on 51st ave and 95th-ish st was awesome. Bubbles is more expensive but if you make the early bird special it's only $14 for exterior wash.....I can drop more than that on loonies at a wand wash.

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Car wash just west of Crappy Tire in Sherwood Park on Wye Rd is awesome the presoak is great and the lighting is very bright and prices are good

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Never been to one of these... How long does it take? do you just hang out in your truck, visitor lounge or drop the vehicle off and come back?

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Just the outside wash and wheel bright and tire shine, probably takes 5 minutes? And the works probably 10-15 minutes.... Yup, he always has a paper on the counter in the waiting area and you can watch them dry and wipe down the inside of your vehicle too... They swarm over your vehicle like a hive of bees, until it is done... They have a very efficient system there.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well im gonna try them out in the morning sounds like like its quick and painless.
Just the outside wash and wheel bright and tire shine, probably takes 5 minutes? And the works probably 10-15 minutes.... Yup, he always has a paper on the counter in the waiting area and you can watch them dry and wipe down the inside of your vehicle too... They swarm over your vehicle like a hive of bees, until it is done... They have a very efficient system there.

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My best friend first job was at the splash and dash,
Now i know why he was there so long😊
See doorfx's link

Top Bottom