best belt for rev

arcmark

Reaction score
was wondering if anyone found a better belt than stock. not having much luck with them

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Belt Wear

HOW MANY BELTS ARE YOU GOING THROUGH...... HAVE YOU TAKEN THE SIDE SHEILD OFF THE BELT COVER, AND OPENEND UP THE VENTS AROUND THE BELT AREA(THIS KEEPS THE BELT COOLER BY ALLOWING AIRFLOW) TO PROLONG BELT LIFE?? WHAT KIND OF BELT ARE YOU USING NOW??:confused:

leithoff

Reaction score
REV Belts

I was having trouble with my belts because my clutch was over-heating. I removed the side cover and no more problems. I also found the best belt to use is the ultimax just because of the warrenty. If it explodes you can just send it back and get a new one(within a year of buying it).

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am also using an ultimax3 and so far so good after about 300km.

powdersledder

Reaction score
I'm not having much luck with the skidoo belts either. Not sure if its the belts , clutch or the track on my 07 Rev 800R but I have gone through 3 belts this season .

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Belts

I'm not having much luck with the skidoo belts either. Not sure if its the belts , clutch or the track on my 07 Rev 800R but I have gone through 3 belts this season .

DID YOU REMOVE THE SIDE SHIELD ON THE BELT COVER??? AND REMOVE ALL THE SCREENS AROUND THE LEFT SIDE...... WAS CAUSING TOO MUCH HEAT BUILDUP INSIDE AND OVERHEATING THE BELTS...... WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE BELTS?? MAYBE THERE'S AN ALIGNMENT PROBLEM THERE?? ARE THE BELTS SHREDDING, BREAKING, CORDS COMING OUT??:confused:

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try the ultimax XS803. We have had good luck with them. They even have out lasted the brp belts. Still the ultimate fix is to get that primary clutch to run cooler.

Top Bottom