belt drive plats for 2011-2012-2013

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The first picture is for 2011-2012 for a drop and roll to run a 3" track, The second picture has 2 the one on the left is for a drop and roll on a 2013 and the one on the right is for a stock pro to run C3 gears and a tensioner for some different gearing options. Just finished the 2012 one today. The one for the 2012 and the stock one for a 2013 will be mounted on machines and be at the edmonton sled show in Parkland Motorsports booth so come check them out. No yet for sale need to do some testing.
2012 belt drive.jpg 2013 belt drive.jpg

Redlineryan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of glue/cement are you guys using to put the drive plates on? I have to take my drive plate off to get the driveshaft back in for the 3" track. Not enough room with the bigger paddles and 7 tooth drivers.

Redlineryan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also what would be the best way to get the plate off? Heat gun and pry it away?

Jeff K

Reaction score
What kind of glue/cement are you guys using to put the drive plates on? I have to take my drive plate off to get the driveshaft back in for the 3" track. Not enough room with the bigger paddles and 7 tooth drivers.

Polaris uses Lord 406 adhesive

Propane torch and a pry bar will pop it loose.

You shouldn't have to remove it to get your drivers/track back in though. It is tight, but it does fit. I had a couple buddies over when I installed mine and we were able to muscle it back in.

Redlineryan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we can get it lined up but can't get it to slide enough to catch though, I'm thinking two guys isn't enough to get it lined up and slide it over. If we can't get it my next thought before pullin the plate is maybe try and get that bearing out but I don't want to wreck the bearing trying to get it out either. Did you guys grease the track or drivers at all?

Jeff K

Reaction score
Once we got it lined up we used a small rubber mallet to tap it over. Its a pain but doable. The bearing is pressed in and don't recommend trying to pound it out.

Back on topic... I am interested to see these plates next weekend! They look great!

Top Bottom