bell mobility problems

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My advice to you is from a land line call the 1 800 number and see what they say.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is all i have, im happy when mine doesnt ring

For help with your mobile phone
From your mobile phone: *611 (no charge)

From any phone in Canada: 1 800 667-0123
From the U.S.: 1 800 667-ROAM (7626)
From anywhere in the world: +1 514 420-7748

Hours of operation
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (ET)
Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (ET)

For help with data services (email, etc.)
From any phone in Canada and the U.S.: 1 877 328-2123
From anywhere in the world: +1 514 420-7748

Hours of operation
24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
tomorow go into the bell store....

Drop your keys beside the hottie in the miniskirt

When she bends over to pick up your keys for you insert your phone up her azz

tell her when her azz starts to tingle it's fixed and to come over to the telus store to get you...

Just sayin...

mcfarproduction

Reaction score
Omg where do I start......I have nothing but billing problems with Bell Mobility, I have been with them for almost 6 years and this time I am nearing at the end of my contract and I will be done with them, moving on to someone else. Recently, I got a bill for $2000.00 and this wasn't the first time, they didn't even cut me off, there have been times that they cut me off at $300 anyway! I just happen to call them and they told me. Turns out a few weeks prior when I was in the Bell store I was looking to have my blackberry replaced....we started the transaction when the sales girl told me that I just happened to not have a credit on there and I would have to pay for the phone out of my own pocket. I right off the bat get cold feet and scraped the entire thing. She promised me she put everything back to exactly how it was when I walked in the door. I have three phones with them, one for my husband, one for my mom and the other for myself. Turns out when she put everything back together, she put me on the outside of my network = 2000 dollar bill. It took them two weeks to clear it up. Then last night for some reason our phones were cut off. I called them this morning to find out that my bill was now 1000 dollars :) and let me stress, this is not the first time........it's been 6 years of billing issues like this........I can't be the only one right?

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I flipped from tellus to bell few months ago! I had it with tellus! heard nothing but good for bell.......
I hope you get it all straightened around!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i've had billing issues with them in the past, they usually cut me off just like you said. working out of town using my phone for work i was putting money on it quite regulary to insure it didnt get cut off......but somehow it got cut off, i call in to have the lady explain to me that the money i had been putting onto my bill was going directly onto a credit that wasnt accessable until my next billing date, but told me if i gave her my CC info she would pay it down and reconect.......next day phone disconnected again, on a saturday when they're customer service isnt open. needless to say by my next will i had close to 1000 i credit on my account and a phone that didnt work untill that billing date......

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i've had billing issues with them in the past, they usually cut me off just like you said. working out of town using my phone for work i was putting money on it quite regulary to insure it didnt get cut off......but somehow it got cut off, i call in to have the lady explain to me that the money i had been putting onto my bill was going directly onto a credit that wasnt accessable until my next billing date, but told me if i gave her my CC info she would pay it down and reconect.......next day phone disconnected again, on a saturday when they're customer service isnt open. needless to say by my next will i had close to 1000 i credit on my account and a phone that didnt work untill that billing date......
now that righ there is fawked up.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh have been with bell for 7 plus years... have had a few hicups i'd say ... but no over billing or anyof that.... when we were with telus before bell it was the other way tho... telus sucks balls to me

Top Bottom