Bdx clutch kit reviews

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I installed their mountain performer kit. I cannot give an honest review yet. I was out last weekend but it was socked right in so bad couldn't see my dick in my hand. I will say it engages too high for my liking and I couldn't get an opportunity to try the backshift that they claim they have. My riding partner wouldn't venture into the trees with me, but I will say I haven't experienced any of the loud rattle clutch noise others complain about. But I only put a whopping 35miles on....

If my primary spring doesn't settle in soon it'll come out and the stocker will go back in and I'll have to pull a magnet or two outta the adjustable weights. We'll see

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The rattle will come and you'll learn to ignore it. What's your engagement rpm? You should be able to find a spring with a lighter initial and close to the same finish

Radical Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No snow to try my sled yet but for sure won't like the high engagement if that's what may happen,have to wait and see

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First run after install 5100
After 20miles 4800, said it should settle in at 4500. And after building myself a 4' trench it feathered out fine with a simple ski pull, didn't continue to trench like others had warned me.

Younger me would be happy, older me thinking I want 38-4000

i did do a spring search, but it was brief. I'll run it this season because coming off an M1000 there's a whole bunch of different **** I got going on, like relearning how to ride lol

Radical Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully BDX did good research or a lot of folks may just be digging holes until the spend couple more $ for different spring

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can compress spring in a vice overnight squeeze it so the coils are not making contact

this will settle the spring down

Top Bottom