back roll bar n seats. suggestions

gxsrboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
back roll bar n seats. suggestions for commander

Does anyone have this set up yet? I've only found 2. A mountain access one and one@rhino parts n performance. Both in states. Any tips or sugestions

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you could try calling chris at parkland motorsports in stony plain AB he has one on his teryx and can probably point you in the right direction if he cant get you one himself 780-963-0080

MHC73

Reaction score
Call Harry York at Camrose Cycle. The make their own cages and there all ROPS certified. Did one up for my best friend. Looked great with all the Simpson side nets and Simpson harness bar for the kids. Powder coated Black. Try them but only ask for Harry York in parts ...780-672-0177

Transporter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the teryx four place cage is lower than stock? Looking for one anyways that is like 4" lower.

Transporter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Says on their website 3" lower I found. Too bad nobody answers when phone their number.Thats crcages. Mabye someone wants to head to down to arizona and pick up 20 four seater cages they are half the price.Why does everyone in Alberta want to screw everyone over when it comes to our toys.

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the crcages have got to be one of the nicest cages around if u cant get a hold of either harry or curtis at camrose cycle 780 672 0177 the place that makes these cages is just outside of new norway ( 15min south of camrose on hwy 21) it is stormys street rods/certified fabrication and their # is 780-855-3778
hope this helps we have 1 for our rhino and are very pleased

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stormy's cages are ROPS certified, and they do look awesome, as does all of the stuff that comes out of his shop.

MHC73

Reaction score
GSXRBOY.... check in the states. Found some good deals. Check Todd Custom Billet, they had good pricing for Commander stuff. But, really search down south. Freight is pricy but compared to what we pay up here.... I would and have on a lot of parts for out Commanders. I had a quote from TCB to ship his bolt on cage with seat and harnesses plus side net panels shipped for $1200.00. Seemed like a pretty hot number. Also check out Side By Side Sport.com They had a few to choose from.

ackid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a cr cage and the whole family loves it! we all get to ride together.... even the dog! built my own roof and sides so that the kids dont get slapped by trees and what not when riding. will post some picks when work slows down enough that i have time and remember the camera in my truck.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: back roll bar n seats. suggestions for commander

Does anyone have this set up yet? I've only found 2. A mountain access one and one@rhino parts n performance. Both in states. Any tips or sugestions

Gimme a PM we can set up for you to come over and have a look at my custom Puffer99 cage,.. Bryce is in Blackfalds and I really like his cage.

Top Bottom