Axys

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats is one Fugly Mo Fo! I have rode a rush and I'm impressed with the ride but wow! The snow build up there must be insane!

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay, there's an idea I like.

I wonder if a guy can upload his own routes, topo maps and such though? The built-in GPS in my car is a waste of time to look at other than "you are near this town" (so many "wrong names" and roads that don't exist)

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay, there's an idea I like.

I wonder if a guy can upload his own routes, topo maps and such though? The built-in GPS in my car is a waste of time to look at other than "you are near this town" (so many "wrong names" and roads that don't exist)

They have a snowmobile trail app that has all the trails in the states on it. Its thought its the same as that, just trail systems.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My riding buddy has the Montana 650 from Doo that dash mounts like that. That GPS has saved our butts a couple times now wandering around Boulder and Frisbee trying to find the way home. Every sled should have one IMO.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My riding buddy has the Montana 650 from Doo that dash mounts like that. That GPS has saved our butts a couple times now wandering around Boulder and Frisbee trying to find the way home. Every sled should have one IMO.

I have one that just follows you around and you can post to google maps. Its awesome cause if your exploring you can see new areas you were so close to to go back the next day. But being able to check if that opening you see is worth dangling threw to trees to on the hill would be better.

waynethree

Reaction score
wonder how that aluminum will hold out in the long run, most aluminum suspension parts don't, nice chair cover, ugly front end, and i've been a Polaris lover for about 40 years

Top Bottom