Atacc- Auto Temp & Altitude Carb Compensator

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many sledders out there are using this system on carburated sleds. Is it a easy system to install, where's the best place and cheapest place to buy one. I here the system is one size fits all, is there a better system out there.

Switch
2004 Polaris 700 Switchback
1998 Polaris 440 LC Indy (The Bosses)

GRD

Reaction score
How many sledders out there are using this system on carburated sleds. Is it a easy system to install, where's the best place and cheapest place to buy one. I here the system is one size fits all, is there a better system out there.

Switch
2004 Polaris 700 Switchback
1998 Polaris 440 LC Indy (The Bosses)

Had one on my 2004 rmk... Didn't like it. I still might have it at my Dad's place. I'll check and let you know.

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Atacc in my '02 800RMK. I have twin pipes and my sled runs awesome in the mountains or the flatlands around Edmonton. I have heard of a few people having problems with the Atacc but I was told that if you don't hook it up properly you will have problems. It seems like everyone has their own ideas own how to hook them up. I got Cycle Works West to install mine and it has been trouble free for a few years now. You can also get the Variflow to get a little leaner but I like just pulling the rope and not having to tinker with anything. My :twocents:

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got one and love it, mountains or stubble. Follow the direction and they work great. And don't shorten any of the hoses, too many guy's shorten the hoses to make everything neat and tidy (big NO,NO).:nono: Money well spent.

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love mine, I get great fuel economy compared to otherwise identical EFI sleds. I had one sent up from the States for $240.

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one on my 2002 800 Mountain Cat.Love it,never had any problems at all.Like others have said,just pull the rope and go.Installed at Echo Cycle.

Misfit

Reaction score
Love mine too. Last year i had my 800 carbed and had it jetted very rich, too rich i imagine. I had Skyline in Edson install mine and have had great results, pull and go and great fuel economy.

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Switch buddy -- don't be such a wimp. change jets like everyone else. It is a great character development tool to have bad performance, find jets , find tools, drop carb plugs, clamps, jet washers and plug o rings to the bottom of the engine compartment with a cold wind and all you buddies watching you on your hands and knees. The best part is that your hand smell like gas for hours and you get a great work out trying to start your sled with no fuel in the bowls ( hope it starts ). Changing jets are for real men and women - not wimps. Make sure you buy a vari-flow or Atacc system for Frunchie when you locate a good buy ( it's the next best thing to EFI) :p:p:p:p

Rocky Mountain Kamakazi

Reaction score
On my 440 XCR i had Varey Flow it worked ok, now on my polaris 700 it came with the altitude compensator. It doesn't work as good as my varey flow, my dad has varey flow on his 800 polaris and it works better then my altitude compensator.

krazy k

Reaction score
had one on my yamaha viper 700 triple best money i spent. it is true, you pull and you go, no need to play with nothing. i had it installed at argyle motor sports.:):):)

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got it on my 900, works really good

Top Bottom