AST 1 for snowmobilers in Fernie

teddybear26x

Reaction score
I hope there are a few people out there that need or want to get there AST 1 course done. I am signed up for this and I am getting really excited to do so. I have had to re-arranged my work schedule so I could take this course. Now they are telling me there is only 4 people signed up to take the course and will probably get cancelled or re scheduled in late january or February if they don't get enough people. They said they need 8 but might swing it with only 6. They will make the decision on Friday.
The course and field day is $135. Mon Tues Wed night Dec 12-14 from 7-9:30 and a full day in the field on Saturday the 17.
Please get someone you know or yourself to sign up for this. I really really want and need to take this course and this will most likely be the only time as my workload increase January-March will not have time.
Thanx a lot you guys
Here is the Link for the course

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Sean maybe you could put some posters up in strategic places around town as there aren't a lot of locals that frequent S&M. Put something up at Ghostrider, GearHub, Board Stiff, Ski Base, and maybe even at FAR. just a thought to help a fellow S&M dude out.....

teddybear26x

Reaction score
I put some flyers up yesterday for the college after they called me. Kind left it a little late. I wish they told me sooner they were having difficulty. I'm telling everyone I see so I hope it works out. Not much else I can do. Thanx Doug

Top Bottom