AST 1 Field Session Fernie B.C. March 24 Zac's Tracs

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Lori to book a refresher field session in Fernie this weekend. She has room for 8 more in this Fernie field session.

Book now....Contact Zac's @:

zacstracs@gmail.com Phone: 403-850-3042 Fax: 403-770-8200

It should be a great learning experience to do a field session is such a complex snowpack:)

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This course is awesome! Took my AST 1 with Lori a couple years ago and she is a great teacher. Nice to see peeps taking this course....you will learn a lot of information, and put it to good use on the field day!

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This course is awesome! Took my AST 1 with Lori a couple years ago and she is a great teacher. Nice to see peeps taking this course....you will learn a lot of information, and put it to good use on the field day!

BirdieO and I took our AST 1 with Lori about 4 yrs ago...GREAT COURSE and GREAT TEACHER...we figured it was time for a refresher:)

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BirdieO and I took our AST 1 with Lori about 4 yrs ago...GREAT COURSE and GREAT TEACHER...we figured it was time for a refresher:)

That's great to hear! :) I think next season we'll be taking a refresher too....it's always a good idea to keep up on all the new techniques, learning new things about the snowpack, and some good beacon scenarios to practice in a group. Let us know what you find when you guys dig your snowpit.....it is always interesting to hear how the snow has set up in different areas. Have fun, learn lots! :)

BirdieO

Reaction score
Thanks Snoqueen!! Should be a good day...really looking forward to checking out the snowpack in some more detail.

It's a bit of a shame there's not more peeps signed up for the course though :(

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Snoqueen!! Should be a good day...really looking forward to checking out the snowpack in some more detail.

It's a bit of a shame there's not more peeps signed up for the course though :(

Yeah, I know all about that. Always trying to promote the course here in town....can barely make enough to put on the course. Sad, really. I wish that would change. :(

Top Bottom