ASA Jamboree 2011

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
At the ASA annual general meeting this weekend, Fox Creek was voted to host the Jamboree this coming year.
For those who atteded the Jamboree this past year in Crowsnest Pass,may remember the guy who was from Fox Creek having way to much fun.. He is now the Jamboree chairman for Fox Creek.
Should be a good time. Fox Creek has some awesome trails.Looking forward to attending

Attachments

• P2270409.jpg
    P2270409.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 30

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the ASA annual general meeting this weekend, Fox Creek was voted to host the Jamboree this coming year.
For those who atteded the Jamboree this past year in Crowsnest Pass,may remember the guy who was from Fox Creek having way to much fun.. He is now the Jamboree chairman for Fox Creek.
Should be a good time. Fox Creek has some awesome trails.Looking forward to attending

Much closer to home for us this year then - looking forward to it. I am sure the chairman will also be the entertainment for the banquet - AGAIN !!!!!!!:d:beer::d

m8cat

Reaction score
April 20, 23 degrees outside and already looking forward to the Jamboree...I think it will be a great time. Is there alot lodging in fox creek, it has been years since I was up there ?

Top Bottom