As the gap narrows between the two...

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love my 2 stroke. When I get stuck it loves being upside down and rolled over. It almost craves it... the 4 strokes I've rode with, heavy and puke oil all over themselves if rolled. Makes getting unstuck a lot harder sometime without the easy "fawk it, lets roll it".
Four stroke Solutions makes a rollover valve that is inexpensive and incorporates a tether in the design. Problem solved. FWIW, I own a turbo 4S and two 2 stroke mountain sleds. All will get the job done, but the 4S is way more fun 90% of the time. And all of them are heavy when planted...

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Four stroke Solutions makes a rollover valve that is inexpensive and incorporates a tether in the design. Problem solved. FWIW, I own a turbo 4S and two 2 stroke mountain sleds. All will get the job done, but the 4S is way more fun 90% of the time. And all of them are heavy when planted...

X2, i totally agree, i also have both 4 and 2stroke and currently shopping for another 2stroke and its not because the 2strokes are a more capable sled or more fun compared to the 4stroke but its for the low snow conditions we get. The 2stroke in low snow conditions is imo a better option to ride for me.
So you could say in the "steep and deep" 4stroke all the way, in the "steep and not so deep" 2stroke is real nice.

BTW, they don't puke out oil if they are setup properly to be rolled. I roll mine regularly and don't have an oil puking issue. But must admit i did when i first got it and didn't know much about it.(4strokes)

Top Bottom