Arrival Date?

Denali

Reaction score
Picked up mine from turps on Saturday. All the machines showed up there on Saturday morning. They only have a couple that aren't sold left over. They didn't even have anyone back out of snow checks this year.

pwdrhnd

Reaction score
Picking mine up Friday. 154x 800 etech. They say perfection takes time. Let's hope it's true.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO got the callllllllllllllll, Lets go snow in bc only.................

bailer

Reaction score
Got mine today! Snowchecked on very last day so can't bitch I guess.
Yellow/black 800x 163" estart.
Was feeling bad I went away from black until I saw the yellow again.
Sweet sled, can't wait, first trip in 2wks, will do an easy break in around here first.

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stillllllllllll waiting I think maybe martins forgot my number it's going to suck running down the trail making sled noises till mine finally shows up

I told you..... stick with my friends down south instead of jumping ship. The offer still stands on rental of 1994 formula stx, with a summit 500 engine installed. Options are as follows; no jetting required is why the summit engine, lowered handle bars like they say in the schooled videos, high windshield for powder days(it really helps to keep the snow going over your head while sitting down, two up seat, heated hand warmers and temp gauge. $125.00 day w/o BC taxes.

go green

Reaction score
Picked up my 163x last night . There sure was a lot of shipping oil and goo all around the engine . Sledding this weekend :) Yhe muffler was a bitch to take off , my back is sore today .

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They could have added another inch of wire that would certainly make I easier!

I took the whole glove box/gauge assembly off by taking out the four torx screws under the windshield mount - seemed a little easier than messing with the tabs on the gauge as I heard horror stories of broken plastic in another thread. Makes it easier to unplug the harness. To each his own I guess.

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up my 163x last night . There sure was a lot of shipping oil and goo all around the engine . Sledding this weekend :) Yhe muffler was a bitch to take off , my back is sore today .

At Least you have a sled to wrench on... :( Being Patient Sucks! lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
They could have added another inch of wire that would certainly make I easier!

I took the whole glove box/gauge assembly off by taking out the four torx screws under the windshield mount - seemed a little easier than messing with the tabs on the gauge as I heard horror stories of broken plastic in another thread. Makes it easier to unplug the harness. To each his own I guess.

Yes, to doo it back up, take the other 4 screws out and remove the gauges so that they can be plugged back in easy. I bent some pins and naturally had a bad connection. Things didn't register right on the dials? Found the problem and straightened the pins and good to go.

New machines have a slight learning curve and I find reading on S&M very helpful. :danceMsn:

Top Bottom