Are there any recommended atv repair shops in Grande Prairie?

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an axle issue that I don't want to tackle myself. Is there anybody in GP that is recommended? I could just take it to Stojans but I would rather not.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an axle issue that I don't want to tackle myself. Is there anybody in GP that is recommended? I could just take it to Stojans but I would rather not.

5c5a68b02317bb15cfa8c5749b372500.plist

Haven’t used him but have been to his shop and talked with him .
I would give him a call .
He is BRP fan .

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the axle issue, if its changing one its pretty straight forward
Oh ya, I have done axles.
This one though broke off in the transfer case so there is that inch or so of spline stuck in the transfer case that I don't know how to get out.
With the way my luck is going I will just make the problem worse.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would try drilling it and tapping for a slide hammer attachment, if not, weld a washer, then a nut for a slide hammer attachment. Not sure if you can remove the other side and pound through with a punch.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would try drilling it and tapping for a slide hammer attachment, if not, weld a washer, then a nut for a slide hammer attachment. Not sure if you can remove the other side and pound through with a punch.

This or some machines you can take the other side out and hit the end. From the other side.

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is something to keep in mind too. Thanks.

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be more than willing to help you out,, but I am currently on the disabled list for 3 months
Wow, I sure appreciate the offer. I think I will contact the two recommended places and see what they say.

Hope you heal fast, and with no issues.

Top Bottom