Arctic Cat Monster Graphics..

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sharp graphics...these come off the Arctic Chat site...

Attachments

• monster 2.jpg
    monster 2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 552
  • monster graphics...jpg
    monster graphics...jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 552

padge

Reaction score
Those are sweet. I like the monster graphic look. I wonder if those are from arctic fx? If thats what they look like i might order a set

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont think they make them any more. they use to a couple years ago. i would just call them

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Monster has their stuff figured out. Not only do they get advertising, people are paying good money for it.

yep so does gm, ford, dodge, polaris, arctic cat, hmk, klim, arctiva, they all have their HUGE lables on the stuff you buy, whats the difference of having a Monster decal on your truck or a polaris decal its advertising for polaris.......when you have a hmk jacket is says HMK on it, thats advertising also just as much as a monster sticker on your sled

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
so u tell me u drink that gross stuff every day ?
y would u wanna ruin a cat (or other sled) with a decal from a juice company ?
be creative and make ur own design at least than it has some style to it

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so u tell me u drink that gross stuff every day ?
y would u wanna ruin a cat (or other sled) with a decal from a juice company ?
be creative and make ur own design at least than it has some style to it

I totally agree. Say what you want, but personally I'm sick and tired of seeing Monster stickers all over every second sled out there, along with Monster jackets, hats, and the like. I don't know why it's even that popular since it tastes something like I imagine cat piss would. Pet peeve here. Can you tell?

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sharp graphics...these come off the Arctic Chat site...

The black M Monster in the pic is my sons....we've done a ton more work and yep real nice decal kit to put on....we are just finishing putting back together so will post new pics once we polish out our tunnels. ArticFX is where we bought both our kits from. Jordan is super to deal with. I had him make me up a set of Fighter Cat decals special for my M. Looks sweet.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I totally agree. Say what you want, but personally I'm sick and tired of seeing Monster stickers all over every second sled out there, along with Monster jackets, hats, and the like. I don't know why it's even that popular since it tastes something like I imagine cat piss would. Pet peeve here. Can you tell?

i drink them instead of coffee.......and they are fairly good if you get the orange one and the yellow thats pineapple flavored. redbulls and rockstars are gross. they are bad for you, the blue one is a diet verson with out aspertain.

it is a fad of this time, it seems like energy drinks have exploded from no where but they do sponser sledders and kids like it so whats the big deal. the thing about it tho i was talking to a buddy of mine and he was like monster and red bull hey.........i wonder if kids would walk around with coke or pepsi clothes and stickers on thier sleds.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i drink them instead of coffee.......and they are fairly good if you get the orange one and the yellow thats pineapple flavored. redbulls and rockstars are gross. they are bad for you, the blue one is a diet verson with out aspertain.

it is a fad of this time, it seems like energy drinks have exploded from no where but they do sponser sledders and kids like it so whats the big deal. the thing about it tho i was talking to a buddy of mine and he was like monster and red bull hey.........i wonder if kids would walk around with coke or pepsi clothes and stickers on thier sleds.

I am 16. I have had them all and do not find any of them to taste any better than pop or juice for example which do not destroy the heart. Ever had a Monster and go up in altitude? It puts tremendous stress on your heart to the point where you can feel it pounding in your chest. Since then I have not touched them unless I need a little buzz while driving at night. I agree with your buddy. I just don't get what makes the whole Monster thing so special. Props to the company for selling poison and capturing a bunch of coin on clothes, decal kits, and other merchandise.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am 16. I have had them all and do not find any of them to taste any better than pop or juice for example which do not destroy the heart. Ever had a Monster and go up in altitude? It puts tremendous stress on your heart to the point where you can feel it pounding in your chest. Since then I have not touched them unless I need a little buzz while driving at night. I agree with your buddy. I just don't get what makes the whole Monster thing so special. Props to the company for selling poison and capturing a bunch of coin on clothes, decal kits, and other merchandise.

yah they dont affect me more than a coffee. and yes i have drank them and went to altitude. i drank 6 one day from saskatoon to sciamous. i use to work out everyday back in college and i use to take caffein and efedrin at the same time. you heart almost would pound out of your chest but my work out was faster i could lift more and i could ripp on the tread mill longer and faster. really hard on your heart. but i probably should get back to the gym ive probably gained 30 lbs since my gym days

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just tryin to start some more BSin... How much horsepower do the monster decals add? the Rockstar ones add around 19hp. but if your wearing a monster jacket does it add to this hp???:confused: :d:d couldn't resist

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just tryin to start some more BSin... How much horsepower do the monster decals add? the Rockstar ones add around 19hp. but if your wearing a monster jacket does it add to this hp???:confused: :d:d couldn't resist

monster jackets allow you to jump 300 ft

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so I thought the thread was about the graphics???????? Obviously some have missed the point...when we did this to one of our sleds it was because it was different at the time ....it was also allot of work ...so when we were looking...no one had done a monster kit on a black Cat... at least not like ours and we worked with Jordan at Arcticfx ....who by the way ....is a true artist.....One thing that one should remember in me responding to a couple of individuals is that opinions are like AS-holes....everyone has one! I know that and usually respect that but I cannot keep my mouth shut over the lack of respect or intelligence of some minds regarding some comments made by people who want to "Run with the Pack...but bark like the Puppies'! ! Because you don"t like a monster decal kit or you're sick of seeing them ...should not take away from the effort one puts into a sled whether it has John Deere or Monster or Rockstar on it or anything for that matter! Just to let your feable mind know thou....that if you do build something that is exceptional ....there is the possibility of getting sponsorship...and I won"t tell you of the accolades and such that has been received. Obviously isn't worth the effort to some! We used those graphics because we thought they were cool ...and at the time ...it was different! AND it still looks good..... How bout you post pics of yours...so that the rest of us small minded people can pick your ride apart because of a graphic? Didn't your parents ever tell you that if you didn't have anything nice to say "don't say it at all"? Obviously not....but then again....only a complete idiot would admit on this site...to taking all that chit and driving...and to think we meet you on the highway.....while we are hauling our MONSTER! I'd really like to see the feedback on that here!

Personally...I look at the overall picture and what one has done irregardless of the name or brand that may be on it ......I agree Monster is a big name.....maybe build something worthwhile and see what happens....!!!!! ...maybe I'm older and haven't drank 6 shots of caffeine and Excedrin or whatever it is thats needed to BOOST yourself to get from Point A to B. ... but truly ....whats with that?....... and low and behold that should be another thread in itself.!!!!! Heart pounding and all that chit! How old are you? This thread was about GRAPHICS.........is your heart pounding now or do you need some MONSTER to go with all the other things you take........???????????? Check it out....maybe I'll start a thread that goes something like, " Heart Pounding Goodies and Monster Graphics" ! ...and to think you drive a vehicle of any kind never mind a sled....after all...someone started this thread about THE GRAPHICS not what you've accomplished in driving while under the influence of all the good stufff...we all know it wasn't MONSTER! And to think we were going to change:kissass: the graphics.....

Top Bottom