apex seats

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
what seats are you guys running on your apex and where did you get them? any help would be apreciated.:tearhairout:

I got an HMP think some guy in Onoway makes them. Seems to be good so far. Wouldn't recommend Boss. Had one on the last sled and wasn't happy with quality.

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For stock replacement? turbo? I always tell people Mountain Mod, cant go wrong with there seats or the service. Murray & Dan do great work.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got two seasons on a BOSS and no problems, it's standing up better than the stock seat. I rubbed holes through the stock seat along the bottom of the sides and ripped the top on spring rides. The stock seat gets very soft at +20c.

My only complaints with the Boss seat is the rivets holding the seat to the tunnel ripped out and the seat compartment gets too hot. It's needs a little more heat shield between he exhaust. I have melted plastic in the storage compartment. The seat still stays on even without the tunnel snaps.

I agree Mountain Mod seats are the best but they are mucho $$. BOSS seats have really come down in price and I think their quality has picked up.

Last edited:

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does Boss still make seats for the Apex? I went to their web site and it shows them for the Viper and not the Apex. :(

skylinegtr

Reaction score
I've got two seasons on a BOSS and no problems, it's standing up better than the stock seat. I rubbed holes through the stock seat along the bottom of the sides and ripped the top on spring rides. The stock seat gets very soft at +20c.

My only complaints with the stock seat is the rivets holding the seat to the tunnel ripped out and the seat compartment gets too hot. It's needs a little more heat shield between he exhaust. I have melted plastic in the storage compartment. The seat still stays on even without the tunnel snaps.

I agree Mountain Mod seats are the best but they are mucho $$. BOSS seats have really come down in price and I think their quality has picked up.

I can't find a boss one anywhere! I don't even think they make them anymore.:confused:

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess Mountain Mod beat em out!

PS my Boss seat gets hot in the storage compartment, not my stock one.

Might be able to pick one up used or from a sled being sold...

Top Bottom