anyone want to make an easy $3500? READ!

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems to good to be true. Looks in good shape though

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck with that. Something wrong with it, stolen, or someone trying to mess with someone and give their number lots of calls.....

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Good luck with that. Something wrong with it, stolen, or someone trying to mess with someone and give their number lots of calls.....

I did that to a guy at work once. Went on tradio and tried selling his new washer and dryer for dirt cheap, also said he was giving away his dog and looking for all the free barn cats he could get. I dont think his phone stopped ringing for a week.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I did that to a guy at work once. Went on tradio and tried selling his new washer and dryer for dirt cheap, also said he was giving away his dog and looking for all the free barn cats he could get. I dont think his phone stopped ringing for a week.

Now that is "FUNNY"

Is he still your friend?

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

AND he would take Canadian Tire money at par for the Washer and Dryer? :d

Top Bottom