Anyone up for a Ministik ride?

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone up for a Ministik ride on Sat, Feb 27th?
I'm leaving from parking lot #2 around noon. just going to ride for a few hours.
If interested and not sure how to get there;

Hwy 14 east of Sherwood Park, turn right on to RR215. follow south. (the stop sign is the county line, which 215 becomes 220) go approx 1 mile south of the stop sign, the road ends at the staging area.

From Leduc, take 625 to RR221, turn north then east at township road 504, follow till it ends.

Look for a white GMC with a white matching 4place trailer. RXN writen on the sides.

:d

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No kidding eh. Wasn't bad. a little too hard pack, but was good for the women, easier on us too, no stucks. Which group was yours?

Justin_sane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
renshaw beat the heck out of lucille that weekend. lol

the ride into renshaw on sunday was horrible though. it was like riding over speedbumps at 50km/h for 45 mins straight. and snowing like nuts at the top.

saturday was some good fun though lol

i might be up for a ride this saturday.. what time are you planning on going?

idothedoo

Reaction score
i may be up for a cruise and it would be nice to have a tour guide of the area what time are you gonna be there

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
renshaw beat the heck out of lucille that weekend. lol

the ride into renshaw on sunday was horrible though. it was like riding over speedbumps at 50km/h for 45 mins straight. and snowing like nuts at the top.

saturday was some good fun though lol

i might be up for a ride this saturday.. what time are you planning on going?

i may be up for a cruise and it would be nice to have a tour guide of the area what time are you gonna be there

We lucked out on Renshaw. Smooth going up, And the groomer was tuening around to come down as we headed out, not too rough.

Going to stage around noon at parking lot #2
Last ride in Ministik this year, Going to look into riding Cynthia on sunday pending on conditions.

My cell is 780 993 3119 if any ones up for a rip

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why dont you guys travel farther east and join in on our poker rally on saturday. We would love to have any riders possible.:d

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same as everywhere else, hard packed and tracked out it seems. Sunday I'm able to ride for a bit longer so I heard Cynthia is decent, I'm thinking of running out there for a few hours

Top Bottom