Anyone Riding April 22nd and 23rd Revelstoke ?

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is everyone pretty much packing the sleds up for the summer? wouldn't of minded one more trip out this year if possible but most of my usual riding buddies have packed it in, slushy sun baked snow can be fun like POW too :p hehe

Let me know!

Cheers

Mav

Black Cheep

Reaction score
Sounds like I am in the same boat, no friends. I usually ride Golden and area but would love to get away for a few days of riding yet. When were you thinking? 22, 23 is a Sunday monday. That works for me as I am off for the next week and a bit. Looks like we might be riding the same sled as well. 07 xrs.

Randy

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Woops I meant to post 21st and 22nd haha!!! damn...

Let ya know whats shaken by the end of the week, looking like I'll be putting the sleds away for summer at this rate right now, my last trip was a pretty good one and wouldn't be a bad one to end the season on.

GRD

Reaction score
We will most likey be riding in Sicamous. Looking like a warm weekend.

Black Cheep

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I'm out. Found a few guys going to Blue River this weekend. A bit to much uncertanty, and I am dying to get out. Worked my winter away and need some snow time. Good luck might catch up with you next year.

Randy

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to ride Revy or Sicamous anytime between April 25-29th if anyone is interested. Got a buddy in Sicamous so who will prob come. Have to try out the new propane turbo M8! Winter is NOT over. lol

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode area 51 and sale last weekend. Decent spring conditions.

Top Bottom