Anyone hear what's going on in Redwater?

Chunk

Reaction score
Town locked down, swat involved. Rumor is person going door to door in the hotel with a gun. Rumor only, very few facts known.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW scary stuff. Shan one of the mods on this site is from Redwater. Hope that everyone is OK.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Town locked down, swat involved. Rumor is person going door to door in the hotel with a gun. Rumor only, very few facts known.

I have friends in Red water, and this IS happening!!! I'm only reading what they are posting on FB, but going to make a call.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have friends in Red water, and this IS happening!!! I'm only reading what they are posting on FB, but going to make a call.

I'm in redwater. Lots of rumors. Suppose to be a hostage taking at local motel. Swat is there. Mobile command centre. Heard RUMORS that anywhere from 3 to 8 dead. I repeat rumors only

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is posted on FB, from a friend there....

There's a shooting at the red rest. Apparently the guy might have hostages I guess and the cops have been shot at to. It's all barricaded so no one can get through Main Street.

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh thats good, got me worried cus i have a few buds that live in that area

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just heard back from Shan, and she has said pretty much the same as "sweld". Lots of rumours, floating around.
Her take is...... that there was a brinks truck stolen, and held up at the hotel. But she is uncertain about the whole true story too.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just heard back from Shan, and she has said pretty much the same as "sweld". Lots of rumours, floating around.
Her take is...... that there was a brinks truck stolen, and held up at the hotel. But she is uncertain about the whole true story too.

Yeah I seen the brinks truck there before swat got there.

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sure that everyone has read or seen the news by now.

22 year old male was arrested, facing numerous charges. he is the suspect for shooting at police in Edmonton on Sunday during a traffic check stop. Edmonton Police was in Redwater, following up on a tip that he was here.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what came about of that guy who shot at the police...

Thanks!

I am sure that everyone has read or seen the news by now.

22 year old male was arrested, facing numerous charges. he is the suspect for shooting at police in Edmonton on Sunday during a traffic check stop. Edmonton Police was in Redwater, following up on a tip that he was here.

Top Bottom