Anyone have trouble with 'specialty' can on 800 pro

jaws

Reaction score
I have a pro with bogging issues and mydealer is blaming it on the can i have on it. It runs fine stock but with the can i bought at specialty in edmonton it bogs .The problem I have with this is the can has been on since day one and now at 800 + miles it is giving grief ? Not bashing here just looking for any input

MURFDOG

Reaction score
I had Skiz super Q on mine and it would cut out at about 7000-7500 r's. Put the stocker back on and ran great.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a pro with bogging issues and mydealer is blaming it on the can i have on it. It runs fine stock but with the can i bought at specialty in edmonton it bogs .The problem I have with this is the can has been on since day one and now at 800 + miles it is giving grief ? Not bashing here just looking for any input
I believe Neil at NPP builds specialty's cans, he does a lot of work for them. Might be worth giving him a call - I've run their stuff in the past and it always worked well. Bear in mind that elevation comes into play - a lot of cans are built a little "tighter" for elevation, and your bog may be as simple as too tight an outlet if you are riding down here...

Last edited:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an mbrp can on mine and it runs awesome. No issues. Runs very well. Is yours a 2011 or 2012?

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My friends got one on his sled and it both sounds great and runs great. Plus you can run any sled with any can it shouldn't make a difference the big deal is the pipe. You can run a sled without a can and it should be fine a little loud but it would run fine.

Top Bottom