Anyone gotta link for the Polaris release?

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m guessing 3 years to match Doo’s. Maybe they’ll step up and do 3 years bumper to bumper.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They weren’t playing around when they released the 850 though either. Looking back on it now I am sure that they had a ton of confidence in the engine being as it was designed for forced induction but was being run NA. I am hoping that the R&D that they already have in the engine itself plus the time all of the ambassadors have on the turbos mean that they come swinging the same big time warranty as they did with the NA. I think it speaks volumes when the manufactures stands behind their product on a release. It sure would have sucked to have been the guys with the first 850 doo’s and short warranty.

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They weren’t playing around when they released the 850 though either. Looking back on it now I am sure that they had a ton of confidence in the engine being as it was designed for forced induction but was being run NA. I am hoping that the R&D that they already have in the engine itself plus the time all of the ambassadors have on the turbos mean that they come swinging the same big time warranty as they did with the NA. I think it speaks volumes when the manufactures stands behind their product on a release. It sure would have sucked to have been the guys with the first 850 doo’s and short warranty.

I’m not ready to snowcheck for another year or two. Might need to rent one of these to see if I could even ride it before I switch from doo. But I’m not sure if I really need 181HP. He’ll, I probably don’t need a 850T with 165. Both are a ton of sled.

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
29C13B40-70D2-44FC-BDAC-026CA4D3FE87.png

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$$$$$$$$$$$$$ man that’s expensive. $26462 CND at today’s exchange. Plus freight and pdi

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can build in can$ and it's $23750 for one with e-start and the better shocks.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
165 boost with fancy gauge and shocks and colors, manual start: $23005 CAD.
Doesn't specify warranty anywhere I can see.

Capture.PNG
MLPAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Top Bottom