Anyone gone for a rip yet?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sore from yesterday so just got some stuff done in the garage. Going out tomorrow for a few hours.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went out and rode the ditches and fields needs way more snow but still fun to be out, east of reddeer

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Regina area got blasted with a snow storm for 2.5 days. 18" of power snow. Been out late Saturday at night and could not continue as the snow piles over the top of the sled if you are not hauling er. Covers the headlights and you are in the dark. Fantastic. No base but with 18" you do not hit bottom. Going out Monday. May take some pics. Never had this much snow around here this early that I can remember. I have a SBA with 2" lugs and need it. The trench you make is amazing. :)

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took the kids out today for a quick rip, the tilled fields are pretty chunky still, but the stubble wasn't too bad. Once this warm weather hits next week, it should make for a decent base.

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took the tnytro for a ditch bang to try tune the fuel controller pulls hard at 10psi can't Waite to try it turned up

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
3 strait days of sledding around e town.solid foot of snow on 3 inches or base. Burnt a ton of fuel and didn't hit fak all.except a tree branch up my nose gave me a bloody nose at 3:00 am,didn't know till we stopped and buddy was like WTF did you do? . Lol. Rocked hard on the 87 skidoo skidoo stratos, 90 Polaris Indy 500 and the 97 670 summit and the 90 yammy exciter 570.

God I love that 670. But packed all our trails down nice and blew all the cob webs out of the beater sleds, now ready to blow them up this winter. Sure heard a lot of guys in our area today.

On Thursday I was kinda pissed off that we broke a 6 year tradition riding Valemount on this weekend but turned out absolutely awesome for the first ditch bang.

Be in vale in two weeks with the big thumpers to really start off the season. Kinda felt bad not riding the mountain sleds but they can wait he two weeks.

Fatguy

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The kids have been out sledding a bunch in the back forty. 10 rides already this year. Although they are tearing up the front lawn when they drive them back in the garage.

Attachments

• sledding kids.jpg
    sledding kids.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 167

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went for a quick rip today behind my place. Good base with a five new inches last night. Pretty happy with the new rig!

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went out for demo ride at Echo Marine on Saturday and then Sunday my son and myself rode short ride in a stubble field to try out his brand new 12 summit just had to

Top Bottom