Anyone from Fort Mac sledding in Tumbler

Prsledder

Reaction score
Anyone from the Fort in Tumbler sledding Core Lodge currently. On a couple Pros, blue and orange with a Ford F-150 and STF deck?

Last edited:

Prsledder

Reaction score
Just some people my wife met in Core and weren’t out by dark so I just wanted to check that they got out ok. There was an avalanche in Super Bowl yesterday.

Left a note for them to shoot me a text that they got out ok. They contacted me this afternoon saying they were out. Not trying to be anyone’s parent, just looking out for people.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow good on you bud. That’s pretty solid

Just some people my wife met in Core and weren’t out by dark so I just wanted to check that they got out ok. There was an avalanche in Super Bowl yesterday.

Left a note for them to shoot me a text that they got out ok. They contacted me this afternoon saying they were out. Not trying to be anyone’s parent, just looking out for people.

Very solid move. If you’re from the Mac, hit me up, I’d ride with you any time. Tough to get out with juggling kids, work, daycare etc but if you’re willing to that for someone then I can assume you’d be a solid riding partner.

Top Bottom