brochuc

Reaction score
03 Ford Super duty F-350 Dually, extended cab, long box, light brown in color
-aluminum sled deck
-2013 Skidoo XM 163
Black, BC registration stickers, chatter Creek decals
-2012 Polaris Pro 163
Orange with plad wrap, Chris burrant shock package, 163 x 3", SLP stage 2,

Will post better pictures when I can get on a laptop.

Let me know if you seen anything, thanks
Craig Brochu

Attachments

• 1515351622942-1110027362.jpg
    1515351622942-1110027362.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 870

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hate hearing about theft,people work hard for what they have to get it stolen like this..post pics as soon as possible so that as many eyes as possible can be on the look out. hope you get your stuff back undamaged

brochuc

Reaction score
Update,

Truck was stolen around 4:30am. Hotel security watched it leave and didn't think anything about it. Hotel camera recording is with Revelstoke Police.

Truck/deck/ski-doo was found on the side of the road near Grand Cache, AB Monday January 08, 2018. All the gear/parts/ contents was removed from inside the truck. Police figured a vehicle backed up to the stolen vehicle, removed the polaris sled and truck contents and continued on.

Truck was filled up the night prior. But that distance the culprits had to of filled up somewhere along the way.

Please advise if you recall seeing anything. If you recall filling up in town, the security footage could provide additional support to locate these deprived individuals. Insurance never covers the time and efforts to the sport we love. Last missing sled is below. Thanks to all for support and ride safe!

IMG_0697.jpg IMG_0020.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update,

Truck was stolen around 4:30am. Hotel security watched it leave and didn't think anything about it. Hotel camera recording is with Revelstoke Police.

Truck/deck/ski-doo was found on the side of the road near Grand Cache, AB Monday January 08, 2018. All the gear/parts/ contents was removed from inside the truck. Police figured a vehicle backed up to the stolen vehicle, removed the polaris sled and truck contents and continued on.

Truck was filled up the night prior. But that distance the culprits had to of filled up somewhere along the way.

Please advise if you recall seeing anything. If you recall filling up in town, the security footage could provide additional support to locate these deprived individuals. Insurance never covers the time and efforts to the sport we love. Last missing sled is below. Thanks to all for support and ride safe!

View attachment 208267View attachment 208268
I would probably use the words "hotel security" loosely. Watched it drive out at 4;30 am? Gawd...

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I fauckin hate low life fauckin thiefs!! Amazing enough I got pulled over today leaving work in a work truck cause the cop was checking for missing front license plates!!

Which was behind my bullbar and lightbar which are likely illegal. Dude followed me for 10 min and pulled me over.

Hey you know why I pulled you over? Is there quiz these days?

Very sorry about your stuff.

Top Bottom