any one up for a mud ride?

rockstar crf250r

Reaction score
just throwing it out there that maybe all the people that like mud and could ride it all day would wanna gather up and go for a ride somewhere?

GANK

Reaction score
Im game. all my riding buddies are sitting out this year and could use some new ones, and I bought a new machine and only put 370 km on it since last august! only thing is my machine isnt really a mud chewing machine yet cause its pretty much stock.

rockstar crf250r

Reaction score
ahah as long as its 4x4 its good to go what kind of quad do you got? where abouts do u live im only 17 butill ride with pretty much anyone

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like to mud ride. Got all the needed mods. I'll be at BVJ this weekend but am free after that. And I know good mud close to Edmonton.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hells half acre is only about 30 minutes away. Go west on the yellowhead and once you pass hwy 43 to go to whitecourt its your first turn off hwy 16 onto secondary 24. Go north on 24 till you reach the staging area at the end of the road.

GANK

Reaction score
im game for hells half acre on sunday or monday if i dont get called away. pm me if your interested.

Top Bottom