Any new m9000, or sidewinders out there at dealers 162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There a 17 at kelowna Yamaha 1000km on looks clean ans stock.

Justin

Reaction score
I did the Ice Age Elevate spindles and 174 Custom Elevate rails this season on my 18' Winder.
Game changer for me on my sled. Would do it 100% again. It really shines in the deep but actually is more noticeable in the hard pack, low snow side hilling situations. The sled is much easier to get over with less effort, its still a heavy pig but now at least for me is more enjoyable on the lean days. And the 174 climbs like an animal, keeps the front end down better and it doesnt need the coupled skid so it's still really playful. I do still run a lock out for climbing but haven't really needed it this season. IMG_0008.jpg IMG_0009.jpg

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I regret selling that.... You remember that day LOL.... had to pry it out of my hands. Looks great!!

I did the Ice Age Elevate spindles and 174 Custom Elevate rails this season on my 18' Winder.
Game changer for me on my sled. Would do it 100% again. It really shines in the deep but actually is more noticeable in the hard pack, low snow side hilling situations. The sled is much easier to get over with less effort, its still a heavy pig but now at least for me is more enjoyable on the lean days. And the 174 climbs like an animal, keeps the front end down better and it doesnt need the coupled skid so it's still really playful. I do still run a lock out for climbing but haven't really needed it this season.View attachment 232211View attachment 232212

Top Bottom