any info on wildcat 5th wheel trailers

lucky7

Reaction score
just looking if any problems or conserns with brand or quality issues, and if any problems with arrkann as a dealer

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had one its been great i bought is used when it was a couple years old and the only problem i had with it was one of the shackels let go on the passenger side, other than that its been great, had it for 3.5 years and we do a fair amount of camping.
i would buy another one in a second

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought one in 2004 and never had a problem, it's in really good shape and it's for sale. I'll give you a deal if your interested.

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
suspention pieces they hold the leaf springs to the walking beam. when one set lets go the trailer just tilts a bit to the side. there easy to replace and cheep
see pic there the shiny brackets in the center holding the spring pack

as you can see in the pic there is a shock atached the the axle this stopes all the bouncing and also stops the shackles from wearing

Attachments

• trailer sus.jpg
    trailer sus.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 74

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have 2006 Wildcat 31' quad bunk 5th model, haven't had one issue with it very good well built unit. When we bought it new we looked at ton of trailers it was the only one in are price range that was very well built. Hate to say aswell ares is for sale,looking at buying toy hauler.

Top Bottom