Another Terrorist Attack in America

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know exactly!! Cops always say carbine when it's in their hands.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Serious question, who here has fired an automatic weapon? AR or otherwise. I was infantry soI've used the C6, C7 Browning 50. What a serious amount of fun. Didn't kill anyone but wow like holding lightning in your hands. End of the day do I want to own, hell yeah. Why, because it is exciting. Nothing more. Own a Barrett 416 I wish. Hit a 24" metal gong at 1500 yards why not. Maybe catch that bastard yote that hangs up at 800ish yards from the house. Thats it. Novelty, excitement and yeah man stuff lol. Only thing I hurt humanity speaking is the odd ear drum. Bad people do bad things, good firearm owners are fun to have.
We shot a "special ops" package at a Vegas gun range. Most fun ever. Shot an MP5, M4,AK-47 and an Uzi all in full auto mode. I was so impressed I came home and got my 2 gun licences, joined a couple clubs and just got my Sig M400 Enhanced AR. I'm hooked. And guess what? I have no desire to shoot up a gay bar or terrorize anyone. Its a new sport for me to follow is all.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple of points to ponder......

why did it take the police in Orlando 3 HOURS to go in and take care of business?

How come when a private citizen owns a "black rifle" it's called an "assault rifle", but when a police department is issued and uses them they are called "patrol carbines"?

#1, Saftey first, we wait till all gun fire is over, we have a safety meeting then we bravely drive down (siren blaring) to the scene knowing its safe and were here to serve and protect.

#2, This way they can defend themselfs by saying only the bad guys have assault rifles. Plus our are super special issue so that makes them different. Just like we can drive and talk on the cell phone, or speed, or pull uies on the freeway.
Im sure you have seen chief wiggums crew on the Simpsons...something like that.

# 3, Can't wait to see how they handle the kill list that Isis has on Canadian woman, the singles clubs are going to be really empty now.
Detective Trudeau will be on the case. Real life is like a comedy show sometimes, Hard not to laugh at it.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snopro, just noticed your location. Are you aware of the 3gun matches at a range near Milo? There was one last weekend.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snopro, just noticed your location. Are you aware of the 3gun matches at a range near Milo? There was one last weekend.
No Adam I wasn't. Been busy spraying and just got my gun late last Friday.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
" it was a semi auto assault weapon" OMFG , I wish people would quit using that stupid term.
A semi auto is NOT an assault weapon.AND an AR 15 IS NOT AN ASSAULT WEAPON.
This was a tragic truly awfull thing that happened,but lying about the weapon used doesn't change
what happened.It only stir's up more anti gun terror for stupid people to use against legal gun owner's.
There are 10's of million's of semi auto rifle's in north america, calling them "assault weapon's" is stupid,
and a flat out LIE.

it matters not if it was semi auto or full auto. In this case it was a weapon. I too do not like the reference to all firearms as being weapons. They are only weapons if used as such. Stabbing in Calgary the other day. Weapon of choice was a knife. Are all Knives weapons? I think not.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot of the left wing media seems to just keep commenting on guns as the problem here and are not even condemning the shooter and his religious faith? If he hates us that much would he have not used other means to obtain his objective? Do we ban knives, fertilizer, all ingredients used to make bombs? People need to open their eyes and realize the problem is people and guns are just one of the tools of their sick minds?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
13445251_1181028125281580_441185429401280697_n.jpg

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it matters not if it was semi auto or full auto. In this case it was a weapon. I too do not like the reference to all firearms as being weapons. They are only weapons if used as such. Stabbing in Calgary the other day. Weapon of choice was a knife. Are all Knives weapons? I think not.

This is true. No carpenter,mechanic or farmer goes anywhere without one.It is a tool to do thing's with.

Top Bottom