another question about lights...

350summitX

Reaction score
Yes, I've done a search.

I drive an '10 F350 and I can't see a thing at night. The headlights are so dim that if i turn off the fog lights I can't see anything at night. The fogs are at least 2x as bright as the headlights. The highbeams are somewhat ok, but not great. My wife has an '06 escape and the lights are miles ahead of mine. I've had the dealer check and they say voltage etc... is normal. I tried replacing the bulbs, with no improvement.

Does anyone else have the same problem, maybe a solution?

thanks.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had the same issue with my 2010 dodge. The headlights are just ch!t. My 2008 were alot better. I installed piaa 4k bulbs. They helped but not much. I then installed 4 lights on the bumper. 2 are driving and 2 are spot. the driving lights are aimed low, light up the road around the front of the truck and the 2 spot are aimed way out in front. I work night shift so they get used all the time. The driving lights work well and dont blind on coming traffic. The spots only get turned on when no one is coming or on side roads in the country.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
562087_10150887666706806_67623764_n.jpg

350summitX

Reaction score
Ya, the headlights on my 07 f150 were much better as well. I tried Piaa replacements, but they were worse, seemed as if they couldn't draw any power. I was hoping for an easier solution that adding more driving style lights, as I already have 2. Also, hoping not to have to spend too much on making it safe to drive at night.

Top Bottom