Aftermarket part ideas for renegade 500

Miss.Renegade

Reaction score
I have a 2011 renegade would like to put more after market parts on it but not sure what I should do to it any suggestions????

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clutch kit. Slip-on pipe. looks like you have a ton of things done to the Renny already.....

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my gf has a dalton clutch kit in hers and a big gun pipe on the way the clutch made a big diff

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
door did u like the diff on ur 500 cat i have my primary sent off to adam right now for stages 1,2,3 and rollers

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes made a huge difference. I turn 28" outlaw mst no problem in any thing. Stage three really does nothing for the 500 as we don't have enough HP to take advantage of it. I run 4 19gr rollers and 4 23gr rollers it seems to pull better midrange with this set up as all the same weight. I also run a .75mm shim(coop45). It is all you can go along with the machining .I put in a Dalton yellow secondary spring and run epi 40# wet clutch springs. It works pretty well. Airdam did my primary and PSC did my fixed plate(stage2). You will have to dremel out the cover and case a bit around the secondary as it will rub because the belt sits so much higher in the secondary. Even the gasket will leave a mark on the belt. Drilling the rollers yourself is easy and free so you can tune your clutch to your tire size, mods and riding style.

Last edited:
Top Bottom