Adreniline unlimited got broken into

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you find some sweet deals on fxr stuff from sask or anywhere the adrenaline unlimited store in saskatoon got thousands of dollars worth inventory stollen. Call the rcmp.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow....that's three dealers I've heard getting hit recently, Gaudin's in Beaverlodge and Riderz in Edson as well. they are getting ballsy

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took the police 2 hours to respond. The stores on 8th street..... Bars and fast food and multiple tim hortons..... 2 hours! I guaranty there was officers on 8th at the time.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow....that's three dealers I've heard getting hit recently, Gaudin's in Beaverlodge and Riderz in Edson as well. they are getting ballsy

Thomas motors in melfort got a 2015 assault stolen too.

XanderKane

Reaction score
Took the police 2 hours to respond. The stores on 8th street..... Bars and fast food and multiple tim hortons..... 2 hours! I guaranty there was officers on 8th at the time.

slow down champ, I'm sure you know more about policing than they do correct? Before commenting on police respond time I'd suggest you sign up for a ride along one of these days to see what their jobs are like.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
slow down champ, I'm sure you know more about policing than they do correct? Before commenting on police respond time I'd suggest you sign up for a ride along one of these days to see what their jobs are like.
Pfff whatever i know what a tim hortons looks like.

Top Bottom