Reaction score
Page1.jpg

page2.jpg

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I've gotta say, this is a pretty awesome way to get members to your meetings, I've never seen ANY club really do a "wine & cheese" as a meeting idea...... Alberta Beach may just be onto something!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i hear there is some new hot shot member trying to mix things up.....when's the beer and wings meeting?....lol

if i am in town i will be there for sure, look foreward to being more involved in the club if i can get the time away from work

I've gotta say, this is a pretty awesome way to get members to your meetings, I've never seen ANY club really do a "wine & cheese" as a meeting idea...... Alberta Beach may just be onto something!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
i hear there is some new hot shot member trying to mix things up.....when's the beer and wings meeting?....lol

if i am in town i will be there for sure, look foreward to being more involved in the club if i can get the time away from work

We will definitely be in for a few rides out there, and will be at the Ecko Open House Nov 12 as well. Might even have to drop the $20 and join that club too!

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you send me the link to this.................would like to post on my Facebook Quadding/Sledding in Alberta/Canada site............get the word out for ya !!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Pm me your email and I can send you a PDF file.

Thank you,

Ian

Can you send me the link to this.................would like to post on my Facebook Quadding/Sledding in Alberta/Canada site............get the word out for ya !!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They did the wine and cheese thingy last year also. Seems like a fun time IF you like wine

robb

Reaction score
I am a member of my local club (northern lights) but do ride your trails frequently with buddies from work. How many others have joint memberships with other clubs? I wouldn't mind showing support for the areas that i frequent. What is the cost for a silent supportive membership?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Membership to the club is $10.

I've spoken with others about cross memberships as well, it makes sense.. when I go up infront of council I can claim 150 members, your club can claim numbers to thier counsel same with all the clubs.... now figure if 2 clubs both with 150 members ran a cross membership that 150 is now 300, ad in another club with 150 and maybe 1 more.... now you have 4 clubs with over 600 members.

If the numbers are what is actually about than this seems to me to be a solid solution, offer a cross membership fee of $2 per club so to join the AB Beach club I would pay my 10 dollars and for $10 more I could add membership to 5 other clubs in the areas I frequent $20 = membership in 6 clubs and 6 clubs that can all claim bogger as a paying member...

Just sayin...
I am a member of my local club (northern lights) but do ride your trails frequently with buddies from work. How many others have joint memberships with other clubs? I wouldn't mind showing support for the areas that i frequent. What is the cost for a silent supportive membership?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bogger ya can join my club, we don't do much but sure like to drink an occasional beer.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
For those of you who are wanting to come out to the meeting and decide to get "festive" I have made arrangements with the AB Beach hotel for special club member rates of $49.95 night and we will also be discussing food and or drink specials at the hotel bar. Lot of places in the city your gonna pay $50 for a cab to/from the bar, grab a room at the AB Beach hotel and then not worry about having to get home until morning.

I would suspect that some of us might just end up at the hotel bar post-meeting....

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
We will be selling Club memberships and providing club/trail info at the Ecko Marine open house today

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ian i have to say you rock bud, the best info thread going, i even want to sign up. dam good job bud.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
less than a week to go, calling for 10-15cm locally on thursday might even feel like a sled club meeting..... we can fire up the sleds and drink beer while taking in the sweet smell of 2 stroke smoke.....

Top Bottom