A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch. That all I have to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it was a crazy weekend. See you when you get back!

Now looking forward to getting some riding done this week!

Doing some serious tree bashing with Riley tomorrow and my friend Kelsey is back in town, so be riding with her this week too.

Sent me this pic from today-

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey lilduke... ozone here.. my group was at KEYSTONE on sat, the snow was off the CHARTS...only 2 groups in there ours and bakers,bakers group shoveled the goat trail... the snow was EPIC... we came out around 7 pm it was snowing hard...would be a good place to go this week...stick to the trail on the right at km 11... smooth all the way to the top...have fun... place safe... cool beans

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice picture dan did you snap this one?

No I didn't take that pic.

Went up Griffen yesterday with my friend Riley, about 1 foot of fresh on top of ice crust.
Wound up coming down Early due to mechanical problems.

Fixed it today, tomorrow going to try to ride with Kelsey and Thursday get my truck fixed.....

Oh man junk just keeps breaking down, fawk sakes! Lol

Cant wait for the new Doo to come out, Ill be putting money down that day!

Cheers Dan:beer:

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I didn't take that pic.

Went up Griffen yesterday with my friend Riley, about 1 foot of fresh on top of ice crust.
Wound up coming down Early due to mechanical problems.

Fixed it today, tomorrow going to try to ride with Kelsey and Thursday get my truck fixed.....

Oh man junk just keeps breaking down, fawk sakes! Lol

Cant wait for the new Doo to come out, Ill be putting money down that day!

Cheers Dan:beer:
maybe the best commodity to be in is Mike s old white truck,oil, used sleds,stock market kinda suck

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a few different groups I could have went with today, but I just wanted to ride by myself. Haven't done that much this season.
But some days thats what I like to do.

As much as I want it to snow, man I sure do miss the Sun. Been dreaming of Mexico....

JZ1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Duke, what model of Rino do you have? I'm looking at getting one and u see there is 3 to choose from. I don't see a big difference in them other than price. The top model does have a built in camera which would be handy, one less thing to carry....providing it takes decent pictures of course

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Duke, what model of Rino do you have? I'm looking at getting one and u see there is 3 to choose from. I don't see a big difference in them other than price. The top model does have a built in camera which would be handy, one less thing to carry....providing it takes decent pictures of course
is that model available in canada

JZ1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah 5watt compared to 2watt. Not sure what the hell that means, I've never owned a radio before.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF,, this isnt the radio thread... lol Tons of fresh in Revy!! But I didnt even sled today...lol Went to the hippy hot springs with my roommate Korena.

Best day of the season by far..... BUT tomorrow I shred pow pow with the boys. Gonna be a sick day so stay tuned.:beer:

Last edited:

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Life is good by the sounds of it!!
Hot springs and then pow shredding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom