A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fresh engine working well?

Yeah, working great. Its in break in mode though. Not quite as snappy right now. It had a weird low elevation mid range bog, but its cleared up now.

But honestly, this sled rocks. It will go up almost anything. Puts a lot of Turbo sleds to shame....

Lil braap.

https://youtu.be/IFoYEGnFWKw

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went out with Dunny today, over the handlebar snow on some of the Decends. Even did a new 2km trail drop that Id never done before, It was sick! GoPro footage from that is screwed cause the lense was covered in Ice.

Here is a little clip, I start out with the old angle, then adjust it part way through and looks kinda cool.

https://youtu.be/YmfjtRosn3U

I like the second angle better, but if you could just combine the two you would have the perfect angle!! Hahaha easier said then done!! Fun stuff, keep them coming!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha! Ha ! Awesome! I have spent many many days following Dunny around boulder in the trees. He knows the place very well.

Right on! Hes my next door neighbor. I know Boulder pretty fawkin good, but he showed me a wicked short cut I had never taken before.

He knows some good runs forsure:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the second angle better, but if you could just combine the two you would have the perfect angle!! Hahaha easier said then done!! Fun stuff, keep them coming!!

Yeah forsure, I like to be able to see the sled.:beer:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, working great. Its in break in mode though. Not quite as snappy right now. It had a weird low elevation mid range bog, but its cleared up now.

But honestly, this sled rocks. It will go up almost anything. Puts a lot of Turbo sleds to shame....

Lil braap.

https://youtu.be/IFoYEGnFWKw
Bogs on the way up right??

Clicker down to one for the trail up

Mines been doing it since new top end and break in

Doesn't do it on one

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan, was there any mods done during the engine rebuild? Hows the new Raptor ACE working?

No mods, once it is done break in Im going to advance the timing 2 degrees. Supposed to be good for an extra 6hp on the etec!

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No mods, once it is done break in Im going to advance the timing 2 degrees. Supposed to be good for an extra 6hp on the etec!

Really? Is that done through BUDS or ECM flash? higher octane required to be safe?

As far as the ACE goes, do you notice more articulation? easier to initiate the roll over?

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? Is that done through BUDS or ECM flash? higher octane required to be safe?

As far as the ACE goes, do you notice more articulation? easier to initiate the roll over?
Less Sag?
Actual rebound?
Actual suspension?
Get up on the snow better?

I am trying ton convince my self why I don't need an ace kit

Not going well.

Top Bottom