925 speedwerx BB or CPC stage 1 turbo

jseal-57

Reaction score
im looking to get either a BB kit or turbo for my proclimb this year. just wondering if the BB would be a better choice then the turbo for a more reliable power adder? also going to do the pipes with the BB kit.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rk Tek also makes a 925 BB kit for the proclimb. They dyno'd it last season @ dynotech and it made 195hp with stock exhaust. I like riding in the tree's alot so for me it'd be BB not turbo. The turbo's work well andare reliable now adays but depends on the type of riding you do, as for which way you should go.

jseal-57

Reaction score
well i ride mostly bowls and trees and do a little hill climbing. so it sounds like the BB is better for what i do with my sled.

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lindermans 901BB works really well, buddy ran it last year in his proclimb with PC5 with auto tune, just pull and go riding no tweaking. We ride primarily in the trees.

geordiep

Reaction score
I prefer the pull n go setup of an RK Tek 925 BB over a turbo. You will get more horsepower from the turbo, especially at higher altitudes, but at twice the price and tweaking. Though, the turbo setups are getting better at being pull n go capable.

Top Bottom