5th wheel or Gooseneck Enclosed Sled Trailer

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows of a company that makes a drive in drive out 5th wheel or Gooseneck sled trailer. Buddy of mine saw one in revy this winter but didn't get the make.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SWS makes a burandt edition gooseneck. Very nice trailer but unfortunately its steel so its heavy as heck. If ok with steel I know Airdrie Trailer sells it.. that's where we were looking at it.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
White thanks for the reply it is Trails west that make that trailer and I think that it will be the next trailer that I purchase. Check it out.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Woops my bad. Nightshift.. not used to this chit ;) minds not running straight lol

Yea there frickin nice. And a pretty wicked price on them too! Dam steel. Let me know when you pick it up so I can come stare/drool at er :p Im holdin out for the aluminum edition!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
That's a pretty sexy trailer!
White thanks for the reply it is Trails west that make that trailer and I think that it will be the next trailer that I purchase. Check it out.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Woops my bad. Nightshift.. not used to this chit ;) minds not running straight lol

Yea there frickin nice. And a pretty wicked price on them too! Dam steel. Let me know when you pick it up so I can come stare/drool at er :p Im holdin out for the aluminum edition!

I may have to wait also as the fun police isn't as pumped about it as I am.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may have to wait also as the fun police isn't as pumped about it as I am.

When dealing with the fun police, I've always found it easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

scully

Reaction score
The only downfall to Grubbys comment, is usually the the "fine" from the fun police is equal to our higher than original purchase price.

mikey1

Reaction score
Can anyone refer me to a fifth wheel sled trailer that is "rv'ed". I want to haul sleds and SXS but want to use it for camping also. Trying to kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone refer me to a fifth wheel sled trailer that is "rv'ed". I want to haul sleds and SXS but want to use it for camping also. Trying to kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak

I don't think your gonna find a sled trailer that is rv'ed. Most likely going to have to get a toy hauler.

Top Bottom