2021-2022 Mcbride Conditions and Updates

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_9346.jpg

Ryson

Reaction score
Any updates today guys? Been emailing back and forth with the Valemount snow mobile club and they’ve been great. But no updates lately. Any news would be greatly appreciated anyone. Thanks

Ryson

Reaction score
Just worried about driving 9 hours and not being able to get up a trail is all. That would suck lol Thanks guys

Ryson

Reaction score
Not yet I’m gonna wait until the end of the day and do that. Not gonna lie I never even thought of that until I was poking around the web site this morning. Lol. Stupid is as stupid does! Thanks

Ryson

Reaction score
Headed that way today. Be out tomorrow so hopefully it’s deeeeep!

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Friday/Saturday in Renshaw, its gravel from the lot to the booth but its a short distance. The rest of the trail is just fine, snow was decent up top on Friday, a little worse Saturday. Its worth it, nothing to write home about but we had fun on the sidewinders, found a few decent pulls. The avy runout above Blackwater is full of stumps, our buddy tagged one good and ended his day.

Ryson

Reaction score
Oh ch!t that look decent! Looks like some snow in the forecast this week so hopefully we get a few good days in. Riding Tuesday through Thursday heading back to real life on Friday. Thanks for the update

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh ch!t that look decent! Looks like some snow in the forecast this week so hopefully we get a few good days in. Riding Tuesday through Thursday heading back to real life on Friday. Thanks for the update
you know what they say....... a bad day snowmobiling is better than a great day at work!

Top Bottom