2019/2020 Mcbride Conditions and Updates

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder how high up the rain went before it turned to snow yesterday and today?

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the word on the snow after the weekend?

The weather station says f all but the weather station keeper says 50 cm feb 1. ???

ab8ae010437fd8a6dd6f6edaed32440d.jpg

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Hotrod this morning and the recent snowfall has brought about 12 inches of new to Lucielle and Belle and reports from Renshaw are good with riders in the Anthills in 20-24 inches. Lucielle and Belle trails are good and Renshaw being groomed tonight (Monday)!! Ride Safe.

Doof

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode renshaw Friday, Saturday, Sunday, still tons of untouched areas as the visibility has been poor. The 20-30” reload overnight Friday in the anthills was pretty wicked.

I know it’s a long shot, but if anyone happens to find a black mountain addiction gas can, or a drift innovation helmet camera in the anthills/blackwater creek area, that would be wicked as well. All I really want back is the memory card out of the helmet cam! Lol

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone headed to McBride this weekend? My son and I are looking for someone else to ride with. Know Renshaw very well. Very experienced with all the gear and training.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saw some pictures from yesterday. holy crap it was deep.

Sounds like I went to the Wrong hill. We went to Bell, maybe 10 inches on top of the hard layer.

Wind was brutal. Probably not much snow left and lost of drifts out in the open.

We had an alright day in the trees.

Sean Webb

Reaction score
Anyone headed to McBride this weekend? My son and I are looking for someone else to ride with. Know Renshaw very well. Very experienced with all the gear and training.
hey my name is derek, my son and i r riding renshaw all weekend, you welcome to join us, text me at 780-965-3206 if you interested

Last edited by a moderator:

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been snowing off and on last 2 days here in town, steady on the hills. Coming down pretty hard right now. Trails in great shape.

Top Bottom