2019/2020 Mcbride Conditions and Updates

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enroute shortly. Please save us some pow for tomorrow Higgins!!!

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Renshaw epic day...lost Tracker 2 on trail. please pm me if found. Hitting Bell tomorrow if i can find a rental beacon. Be in big black gmc with green freeride, don't be a stranger if ya see me!!!! Ride safe fellas:beer:

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stopped on trail to help a guy with bad plugs and took jacket off. Must have fell out of harness. Got down to truck to load up and noticed its gone. Went back a few km and didn’t see it.

In theory you could go back to where you think it dropped and set search on a buddies beacon?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Shouldn't your beacon be secure enough that it's not easily loseable?
Stopped on trail to help a guy with bad plugs and took jacket off. Must have fell out of harness. Got down to truck to load up and noticed its gone. Went back a few km and didn’t see it.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happened at belle with the slashed valve stems on a truck in the staging area.

Someone disgruntled at someone??? Lol

Last edited:

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had to been close to 300 sleds up Renshaw today. Trail was good up and pdg down all things considered. Can’t complain with conditions today. Didn’t get much for pictures

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes and we got there at 9:30 and we’re 245 of 268 so the ride up and down was harder than riding the powder!! But the snow is great.
5f42ff8b418891b14ecac3dfd32db6db.jpg
bea71d6d66197f1b727570479851dccd.jpg
f2d02159f9e5bacf8219c03804bcf4d8.jpg

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep we were there too. We found bumper to headlight all day. Great first ride of the year. I normally don’t complain but people we need to learn how to ride on the trail. Left side is not your personal strip. Move over so those a little faster can go by. Rant over. Awesome riding. Great trail conditions.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep we were there too. We found bumper to headlight all day. Great first ride of the year. I normally don’t complain but people we need to learn how to ride on the trail. Left side is not your personal strip. Move over so those a little faster can go by. Rant over. Awesome riding. Great trail conditions.
Typical of the Renshaw. I hate blowing by people, but they ought to learn to take a peak over their shoulder once in a while.

DooDoo

Reaction score

Ya it was pretty bad on the trail. People all over the place not paying attention. Trail up and down was in decent shape for how many people used it today.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I mean I don’t mind as we all day dream once on a while but there were a number of peeps that couldn’t catch on. Even had one gem that flipped the bird to my 15 year old that was trying to pass. I now remember why I used to love riding during the week. Oh well. Great pow so carry on.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good snow on the back for sure today.
Visibility was on and off so we did not get to Spirit Lake.
Once you get to the back and beyond there is lots of untouched.
Trail up and down was good.
Great first ride and lots of snow for this time of year.
Deep and decent base, we did not find any hidden treasures.

Last edited:
Top Bottom